2014年9月25日星期四

Fake Oakleys hlep

Sat down on the steps. Su Yue quietly pulled me aside : Yu, Lu Liang you back up the hill now. I walk the line. I stared, Su Yue move is greatly beyond my expectations, but Su Yue is a reason to do so, because she was pregnant, can not let the children were injured, and I carry her somewhat less secure. I walked beside Liang Lu, naked in the eyes of the crowd to help her, the better the loose shoelaces. Xiaolu silly child, I carry you! Not by what Liang Lu said, I Yibalaguo her hands, her hands resting on my shoulder, his hands hold her plump thighs, she was back up, look to the soldiers lead the way to coach handbags : cheap coach start it.

Su Yue quietly watching me, from time to time came the hint Ruoyouruowu laughter, I snappily look to her to say something, but because of the Liang Lu, I will now not a good attack down the carrying. Finally the road flattens them, coach factory outlet came to a relatively more secluded place. I saw in the distance there are several soldiers in four patrol with their hands holding 95 rifles, with a hat, could not help but see cheap coach appeared sights cheap coach side, leaders smiled : No fear that these comrades are to cheap coach provide transportation soldiers.

The other side back to the ceremony, greeting over a car, this car is not large, is the area dedicated bus, but at this time it is used to transport the survivors appropriate. coach outlet online Car, this settle down. That name is called Xiao-qiang people who got into the car, to the cheap coach explain, he is now put cheap coach to the nearest residential area - mist tea factory, where the production of tea, but since there becomes a zombie crisis became a quarantine area can be considered in isolation region huaguoshan peripheral area, but said huaguoshan quarantine zombies have been less, with difficult terrain, very few zombies will appear, so terrain issue is not important.

没有评论:

发表评论